Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I've tried to back off with the simple "use search" response. Now I provide the link, or I'll give short clues instead of full spoilers. i.e., I might say "look at the picture, push stuff, listen for thunks". I also tend to back it up (i.e., if I say "this is available in search" I can go prove it, then encourage the player to try harder to find it next time). But I hear you. I've been pretty hard-nosed about it at times, usually with questions that are asked all the time, or questions whose answers show up really easily with a super-obvious keyword. I especially don't like it when a person asks a question where it's very clear that they haven't even tried a thing (like the person asking about how to get back out of Blaze's stadium). You'd know if you went in.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector