Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Please note: The following few lines are unrelated to manamon2, so if you are looking for manamon2, then the following few lines are not for you. Feel free to read if you wish however.
3441
I can't disagree with you. I'm not saying this because I don't like the staff here, but because I agree in general. If someone's gonna write, go look at the search feature, and post pun db code leading to the search link, why not spend more time writing something useful? What is there have been 1000 posts about pictures, for example, and someone didn't know what to search for? They'd go for picture, which obviously would bring them to those 1000+ posts I mentioned earlier. Itd just be strange if the word picture was only mentioned in this topic, which it has not. So yeah. There's that. But yeah, +1 from me there 3441.
And also, I haven't reported any moderators here and I will never do so, because either it will be overlooked or some other thing might happen conveniently at the time. And it might just get brushed off. If there's ever been a successful report on a moderator then please, point me there. And I know there's been posts about some moderator or other. This copy of the forum's been around since 2005, and its been 14 years.
So done with that.
The end of what wasn't manamon2, back to it now.
Now onto manamon2. I do wish you could turn on auto scroll with screen reader. I also wish there was a second version of the item detector, which might just exist. I doubt everyone's gone through every single little cranny. But if it doesn't, then it should exist.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector