Re: The most random idea for a sound library.

@6, you have a zoom h2? nice. I have a zoom h5 myself... Only, tip, its not necessary, but if you have an external mike, you might want to use that instead of the default mike of the zoom, the quality will be much higher for one, and the mikes of recorders are... there not the best. Plus you have to think of handling noice, etc if your going to do it with the zoom. Just giving you some tips for good recording techniques... I do this professionally, sound design i mean, which amung other fields; includes recording, so yeah. I hope this doesn't come off as me beeing snobbish or a pain in the ass... Lol; I just, given I do this professionally, just giving you some tips.
Off topic, but... any airplane enthusiasts around here? Last saturday I went  to an airshow and... why not; I brought my gear along and... I managed to record a very, very; uncommon airplane... A fouga. That, is a aircraft from the 1960 or  1950s... there abouts... Its a very hard sound to find, i mean, I have searched everywhere... Audioblocks, soundsnap, freesound, and soundlibrary... and nothing. The only recordings I could find of a fouga besides mine where some in a 1998 album in the itunes store, but... Not good. I mean, they are good if you want to listen to them for shits and giggles, but they are not good material for a sound library, plus the only sounds of a fouga in that album where it starting up / powering down, from the inside and out, but as I said; not good for a library. Anyway, if any of yoll wanna hear what I recorded over the weakend; let me know. I'm still thinking about it, but I might, might, share those sounds for others in this comunity to use freely; as long as you give credit where it is do; of course, but not sure yet.′

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector