Re: Enabling Narrator in Windows Longhorn setup

Hi.

Ok, so I have the Talking Windows 7 PE but I have an issue when trying to install Longhorn?
I first create a new virtual machine and call it Windows XP Professional.
I then load the basic PE disk image and the VM starts up with NVDA talking.
Then, I change the CD drive to point to the iSO of Longhorn I got from Winworld.
I'm then able to find the setup file using the PE thing and it appears to run just fine. When I press enter on the install longhorn button in the window, it says something about d:\something.dll is missing or corrupt and that Windows setup cannot continue.
Why is this? Is it because I'm trying to use a Windows 7 PE that won't run the file?