Re: Best space strategy games?

I loved the smugglers games, and should actually reinstall them on my windows 10 machine and try them out with NVdA, though I'd like to put in a word for new horizons as I spent hours on that one (see my guide in the articles room).

I will say these days  incremental games look to be getting into space strategy, I can't wait for galactic colonies on Ios, and I absolutely love space company, then again I freely admit I'm more of a fan of  exploring and resource use than the pvp aspect of empire building.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector