Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So does anything beat out wavotamus for best water type? I've used sirenea which seemed okay, and I kept the holy goat til about 37 or so then boxed it for something else. Curious about angillish but it sounds like leveling it is going to be a bit of a ninny, plus I don't think I can even get one in a playthrough until I get the swim gear unless I traded for one. And, maybe I fail but I just really hate asking people to help me trade. It just feels like begging to me for some reason.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector