Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

The idea behind the board isn't really to cut down chatter so much. Mostly, it's to stop players from needing to repeat themselves all the time, or continually explain that the AK is now sold, and so on. I don't really mind the chatter either, and it has died down a lot now that we are used to the new system. The board idea is mostly for convenience - if you want to see what I have available, check my board. Sure, people will still ask if anyone has this or that, but some people offer trades pretty regularly (myself, Buzz, and Musicman come to mind) so people will know to check the boards of players who do a lot of trading first. It will remove some chatter, I think, but mostly it will save a lot of redundant typing.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: lvj
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Shermanator
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aprone
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Cinnamon
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: themadviolinist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones