Re: any tips for playing pokemon

I also beat at least one game of every generation and the respective remakes up to the release of white 2. Then I started mudding and life got in the way, so I'm a little sad to say that I fell out of touch with pokemon series progression half way through white 2, because I always found every new generational release exciting. In spite of the controversy surrounding sword and shield, in a timeline where I never fell out of touch with the series, I still would buy and play at least one. The furthest i actually got back into playing pokemon again was with crystal scripts and various hacks, but those were games i beat before. I wanted to go back and finish white 2 since i still have it, but it feels a little weird to play on a 2ds xl with an internally cracked screen. Yeah I'm blind and dont need it, but I do want to be able to read the text now that I have a way to do so. I will say that I am extremely proud of my blaziken from emerald that I trained solo to win every beauty contest rank, which I then brought with me into platinum, soul silver, white, then I think white 2. I can say for sure that i soloed emerald, and played all 3 of the original games in that generation.