Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I actually like the footstep sounds personally. My computer has an annoying habit of unexpectedly going to the desktop and without these indicators, I would not be able to tell if I'm moving. However, I can see where you're coming from, As some of the sound can be quite annoying, especially that metal plate one. On a side note, is there a way to go back to the rainforest, I didn't catch some of the creatures there but my pocket copter doesn't have the village.  I've just come back from the other country and got my transportation back and most of my team is around level 46 or seven, is this high enough to tackle whatever is coming next or should I grind a bit more before I proceed. I'm guessing I'm supposed to look at the machine out in the middle of nowhere now
Thanks for putting up with my monologue all

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector