Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

ok, so I found something interesting with the exp pal, and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or if it is just me not noticing the levels of things I am fighting.
So I equiped the exp pal on one of my manamon. The description of the item says that the manamon you equip it on will get less experience than other manamon in your party. However, this appears not to be the case. instead what it appears to be doing is penalizing every one of my manamon, and giving the manamon the same amount of experience as other manamon in my party. But the experience seems to be lower for everyone, not just for that particular manamon. Is this a design thing? If so, it doesn't really make sense.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alduin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector