Re: How Harry Potter Could Have Defeated Voldemort, After the intire story

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a pile of garbage! Absolute garbage! That is all!

Yes, there are certainly better books out there. Skulduggery Pleasant is much better, even if it's targeted at the same group from what I can tell. Even though it's designed for children, I still find myself enjoying the series at 22. I can't say the same for Harry Potter. The only gripe I have with the series now is the constant onslot of politics and transexual crap being shoehorned into them. I don't know about you, but comments about Donald Trump, gay sorcerers, etc are not necessary or welcome in a series that is ultimately about a skeleton detective and his sidekick fighting evil sorcerers and gods. As much as I don't like Harry Potter anymore, there wasn't any of that unnecessary crap in it as far as I know. It was a story about witches and wizards and their society. That's how all fiction should be. If you want a story about gays, or political matters, write your own! Don't force it into totally unrelated works of writing and TV! Arrrrrgh!