Re: Introducing Quorum Programming Language!

@Ethin, as of this week it has a brand new IDE called Quorum Studio which is a hell of a lot better than that Netbeans hack they had.
Gamepad support: not sure about that one.

Screen reader support: This is the one con I have about it. No, it only supports Windows screen readers but has versions for Mac and Linux. You can get around it by making calls to the system voice on other platforms, but who wants to do all that work when Windows has native support?

Also @post1, what you said about errors are mostly true. Someone posted an error to the Quorum list yesterday. I looked at the code and the associated error and had no idea what it was talking about. It wasn't looking for any of those parameters, just that a capital letter was missing from a use statement.

I do like the IDE, I just wish that, even though the key commands etc are identical to old Sodbeans, I wish that they had came out with some documentation for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector