Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I generally tend to shoot for "well-developed" in every stat that counts. For instance, Molandon does not need its special attack, so if it's terribly underdeveloped I don't care. The only stat I break this rule for is speed; generally these days, even if a mon is slow, I don't go for anything below at least average or above-average speed.

You know what would've been cool? Since pokemon has been telling us exact IVs for so long now, it would be nice if manamon did the same thing. Vagueness is the curse of most metagames. If the IV range, essentially, is 1-40, it would be cool to know just where something stood, instead of ever only being able to see a seven-point spread.

The next message you folks are apt to see from me will be while I'm in transit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector