Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

I just tried restoring on the website, but it claims I haven't bought the games, and according to  Faq you need to manually email them receipts as proof of purchase to transfer from Ios, and goodness knows how I'd get those receipts out of Apple, particularly because some were bought with my credit card, and some before I changed the email address on my Apple Id.

I don't mind playing on Ios too much though, not if I can sort out the psrawling  of all the programs vs the omnibus ap, which it seems I can do, albeit it'll take quite a while.

To actually have some fun though, I've bought in the service of Mrs. Claws and am three chapters in and liking so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector