Re: John Studio offers beneficial cooperation

@1
Wile your idea is something that I'll admit is interesting there are a couple flaws here
First of all, you'll have to develop a business plan. And no, this is not something you'd do in a post.
True, audiogames do not have graphics. But because of that the sounds and the voice acting have to be of a higher quality of a normal video game, since the people who play have to get the best experience from it. And know what? sounds cost, money.
I don't think I'd be crazy to say that if you wanted to make a game as complex as call of duty you'd have to pay something like 10k dollars or more for it. And probably all that only for the sounds.
Before the release of an audiogame,  you'll need an engine to build the game on. Unfortunately you can't just snap your finger and get your audiogame ready. You will need money to also pay your developers that not only will have to build the engine, but the game as well.
Depending on the quality of the game you may want to hire professional voice actors for it.
You want to move and found a company. Do you actually have the money to invest on the company?
I'd be pretty sure that results wouldn't come in an istant. You'd need quite a lot of cash to pay your developers, your voice actors, the sound designers, the sound libraries, servers, machines, the rent for the place where your company will stay at.
If you do have the money to invest, and you've developed a business plan already considering all what could happen. I wish you good luck
But looking at your post it doesn't really seem like you've gave it a lot of thoughts, considered pros and cons, coming up with a reasonable solution that would work in the long term.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gonzalez via Audiogames-reflector