Some things I have realized in my time on this forum

Hi.
So in this topic, I am going to discuss some things I have noticed about people on this forum. Myself included. Some things may seem opinionated, but some I've just realized are known facts on the forum. I am not going to sit here and act like I'm not to blame for some of these problems, because I know that I have done things I shouldn't have, or said some things I shouldn't have said. So note that this topic is not about one particular person or group, but the community as a whole.
1. The forum is a good place to hang out and you have good discussions.
In the last year or so, which is when I became a participant of this forum, I have had good discussions with people. People have helped me out with finding things such as games, and I have done my best to help people out whenever possible.
2. There is almost always drama up here.
One of the cons of this forum is the drama. I will admit that I myself have been a part of it, and it is my hope to start working towards not playing a part in it as much. If something's true, then I will say it. I personally hope to think a little more about topics and replies that cause arguments. I don't mind if we have civil conversations, but I unfortunately have caused some of it. A prime example was the JAWS and NVDA topic I created last month. I know drama will continue to happen here, but I know that I personally will do my best to limit my involvement.
3. Some people never learn.
This may seem like I'm targeting one person or group, but that's not the case. Look in general game discussion, and you will see that people are always talking about cloned games. There is one problem however. Mods close these topics, and they tell people that they shouldn't talk about it. Unfortunately, after a mod says this and closes a topic, what will you see in a few weeks? More discussion of cloned games. I don't agree with them, but if you see my signature, it says it all. Stop playing clones. If you continue to do it, then don't discuss it here.
4. Disagreements can get pretty nasty.
In my experiences, I have seen some topics where people really go at one another. Again, this is something I feel I am part of. Someone says something, and I end up getting mad at what they say and I do rage. Sometimes, I say something that with me is fine, but a lot of people take it the wrong way.
In the end, I hope that this post helps others reflect on the community as it has helped me. I'm not perfect, but I want to do my best to make the community as fun and safe as humanly possible. I hope that 2020 will bring an end to the drama. If not that, I hope the amount of drama just reduces and doesn't happen as much