Re: Some things I have realized in my time on this forum

And in all reality?  They're more likely to clone games because you're telling them it's a no no.  It's tabu!  Part of the fun in it now is that the whole thing is hush hush business.  It's like telling an inquisitive child who has just asked you what first person shooters are never to discuss them under your roof and never to play them at all.  What will they do?  It's a no brainer!
And no, for the record, I'm not advocating clones.  I banned cloners and people who ripped off other people's sourcecode for their own gains and did it publically.  By that same token though?  I'm not going to go around drawing attention to the problem, either.