Re: Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

Just so Charlie knows, since the release is scheduled for the last days of 2019, I will hold on creating the poll for 2019's best audio games until I have had a chance to play it. But I can only put it off till the 30th december at the latest. The poll remains open for an entire week after, so people have a chance to play and consider even newly released games, so if this one is any good it still has a chance against things like manamon 2 which have already established themselves. Otherwise, it will be featured on 2020's list.