Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi.
My name is Michael Hansen.
I am a blind and autistic audio gamer from Denmark.
I want to join this forum because I love playing and talking about many of the awesome audio games that I love.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : urior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AntiCloningDevice via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : tt-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : maria_reyes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Fubsepude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liam gastter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Skhye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Twoflower via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : FrankZ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : someone_important via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : wener_master_of_all_wener via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gamelolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : RicardJuan via Audiogames-reflector