Re: Please advise me on my situation.

@29, you may not be outright stating that you want him to be on high alert, but you might as well be. Trust me, I know all about assholes in the education system. The positive experiences I had in school were few and far between. However, there's a time and a place to bring that kind of thing up, and this wasn't it. It kind of makes you sound as though you were trumpeting your own experiences for the sake of having people respond to them. Even if that's not the case, this guy has most likely ruminated on every bad scenario his mind can conjure up. He's very obviously quite distressed about the possibility of something bad happening. He doesn't need any more negativity being fed to him in that state. If I'm saying this, and I freely admit to being quite a negative person most of the time myself, maybe you should try to be a little more encouraging. If he were to come back in a month and post about how sucky things are, then yeah, that's a whole different ball game, provide all the empathy and commiseration you want, as I'm sure many of us would do, but don't make a mountain out of a molehill where there might not be one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector