Re: Please advise me on my situation.

I attended several schools myself, ranging from some that were comparatively nice (where ironically I was the only blind student), to a special school so regimented that there were bells for cleaning your teeth (I'm not joking), to a shit hole of a minstream school where knives were pulled on teachers.

The fact that yours is a small school bodes  well since generally shitholes have larger numbers of pupils, but myself I'd agree with turtle power here, go in expecting things to go well and your more likely to get what you're expecting.
not absolutely guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination, but the more relaxed you are generally in any situation the better, and horror stories from myself or from others probably won't help you in the relaxation department.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector