Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Skhye wrote:

@malachi1616 Thank you for this fantastic game! I've been addicted since I found it just before Christmas. Thanks as well for the yummy presents that showed up after pieing on the 25th.
I do have a couple suggestions or questions.First, would it be possible to put a tag on the pack tab with a number that indicates how many items it's currently holding and a number indicating it's current capacity? It could say, for instance, pack, 5/7, or pack, 28/30. wink This could be given after inspecting the pack, but it might help make playing more efficient if the screen reader spoke the info when the pack tab was in focus.
Second, and sorry if this is already available and I haven't figured out where to look. Is therer a way to find out how much hp your current opponent has, and how far you have to go until the end of the fight?
I know I'll be back with more questions or thoughts. I just got posting rights and wanted to get these two questions out there.
Thanks again!

Excellent suggestion on the pack size, I'll add something for that into the next update!

For enemy health, I'm in the process of reworking the enemy system and you'll be able to inspect an enemy for more info. You probably wont see their current hp exactly, but more likely a percentage.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Skhye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector