Re: Microsoft has open-sourced Windows Calculator

Yeah, some people do not experience this, I wish I was so fortunate, but many people I talked to face the same issue in the standard view. I experience the issue of conversations not activating as well, but as you said it's a simmple fix, for me even just tabbing once and shift tabbing again is enough to fix it, and yes it happens most often when the application just starts up. Another extremely funny thing, if you send a message, on all platforms screen reader speaks file sent, message sent even if your message has no file attached. That's definitely not something that a company like Microsoft should do, but oh well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector