Re: Invalid reason for banning racer max

As I said, it's true that we don't need this guy. I'm also tired of clones, mostly because the hungarian blind community even spreads them around like shit, even upload them on "official" hungarian audiogames websites, as they say, so yeah, I'm tired of that as well. The thing is that communication lacks between you and banned people. This fighter someone even didn't have the time to explain himself, or at least to try. It's easy to play the "I'm older and more mature" card against someone who even doesn't have the right to talk, because you ban them before they could reach out. If they wanted something in private, I'm quite sure you'd ignore them all. Maybe the term, so called racism, was wrong in this case, but I couldn't find any different word which would explain this situation. It's not making a difference because of someone's race, but because of their 2 days long past in this case. I'm not angry not nervous, moreover, I agree with the ban. If it was about that Mahdi guy, I'd definitely say, ban him instantly. But what if this guy, with almost no past, finally learnt his lesson and brought something to us, which is not a huge game of course, but a simple step towards developing something more serious? Personally I didn't download the thing, so I can't say anything about the game, but what if he gathered with some friends and finally tried to bring up something, even if it isn't a huuuge something which costs 50 dollars, with professional sound designing and stuff? Everyone needs to grow up once. And maybe he tried. Just maybe, not for sure.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector