Re: Invalid reason for banning racer max

Hmm. Found the topic that is being discussed. Though, I think I can strengthen the moderators' case here. Allow me to take a crack at it.
First. the ending part of racer max's message.
"Now, admins like liam can unfairly ban me. I will sign out of my account. I'll just look at the posts!" This doesn't really seem like enough  to ban him. While he shows knowledge, that could be for a couple of reasons. The first is that  if anyone spends a lot of time just watching from the sidelines, you can learn a lot about this forum. Actually, I could even raise an admittedly very weak argument based on that text alone that this person has never been banned before. If I remember correctly, I think I vaguely remember Ethin saying something about banned users can't look at the forum due to some sort of data stored in the cookie data or something. Correct me if I'm wrong on that one. If I am, then just strike this bit.
Now, for the stuff that swings this case heavily in the Moderators' favor here.
"I'm so sorry to be back here, but, you know, I stopped clone, and you see, I made a new game! " This is the admission. This text here is the point in which someone would be reasonably suspicious in my opinion. I don't think even bad english would be enough to say that the text doesn't mean what it says on its face. In the event that it would, though, IP testing could be employed to remove doubts. That leaves  only the contact stuff.  Unfortunately, my admittedly very brief investigation didn't pull up anything that I am familiar with, but I don't follow this all that closely, so, anyone more familiar with the banned  members in potential question here could do better. That being said, Jade's reasoning does check out. Here is the link to the thread for people to double check my work.
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3220 … s-runner2/
There we are. I hope this is helpful to satisfy some more people's doubts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector