Re: Pet peeves from other blind people?

Speaking of that, I was flipping through radio stations one day at my grandparents' house when I was 8 or 9, and stumbled across a program. I believe it was Howard Stern, for who else would say what I'm about to tell you I heard in the 90's? He, whoever it was, mused that blind people must have the cleanest asses around, because they would have to spend extra time carefully going over it.

As for the music thing, I agree that it's stupid for sighted people to assume that we're all extraordinarily gifted in that area, or at least that we think it's the best thing since sliced bread. Just because imagining my life without music is an unfathomable level of suck doesn't mean everyone in a given group can or should feel that way.