Re: New Crazy Party tournament in February

Hello,
we have discussed some of the matters raised about the tournament, and we have come to the following decisions: the mastermind game will be removed because of cheating, (thanks for pointing it out to us), and the colored buttons game will be added back. We would like to thank everyone for their support, 53 players are currently registered and the format will be extended to 48. Please note that we also decided to close the registration on January 29, if we reach 64 before that date, the format may be subject to change again.
Stay tuned!