Re: Japanese and english at the same time with NVDA

I do not know a synth that does this out of the box, unless you are more than willing to put up with Jtalk speaking in a heavy Japanese accent for reading English stuff, and it reads numbers in Japanese. Funly enough, that's about what I did, switching back to e-speak when I just needed to deal with English when I was done with my Japanese studies for the day. Otherwise, grab the duel-voice plugin: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/ … ce.en.html That should do what you want. All you need after that is jtalk.