Japanese and english at the same time with NVDA

Hey folks,

Does anyone know of a way of reading english and japanese with the same sinthesizer? Pro talker english used to exist but that one throws me a can't load sinth error with the latest NVDA and windows 10, hell knows, with win 8.1 it used to work. I'm kind of keen on trying to patch up my meh japanese knowledge again. At least to the same level it used to be, although that wasn't a lot. Still. Writing hiragana/katakana/kanji with espeak is fun, you don't know what the hell you're writing, thanks to the constant blabbering of japanese character stuff.
Any help would be appreciated.