Re: Am I really that immature?

Hi,
The main reason everyone is an admin is because it allows unrestriction, that's honestly it. It does give us extra power with some of the forum software, but I think quite a lot of that has been left alone.
Here's what we can and can't do:
*we can change forum settings, but as said, mostly left alone. There's a word filter list that can be added and removed from.
*I accidentally discovered that we can email people directly, or rather, the forum software changes. I once clicked the email link thinking it would send a forum email, and my email program opened up. So instead, I tried right clicking, and low and behold, copy email address.
*We can not demote each other. It's like we're actually stuck as admins, so I don't know what will happen if this situation were to ever occur, for instance if someone wanted to step down from the staff team. We'll cross that bridge if we need to cross it, as it stands, we seem to be doing OK.
*Most importantly, we can not check other's private messages. This is the honest, and complete, truth of the situation. I've got no button on my screen that lets me check anyone's private messages at all, just mine. I'm putting this here because I know that a lot of people seem a bit scared of this, and I honestly think it's fair to say it here and now. I'll say again, we can not, check, your messages, we can't snoop or spy on you.
I hope this clears up the situation a little.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector