Re: ALure and linker errors

@12: Sanslash, I downloaded and compiled your example again and played a bit with Game1.listenerPos and parameters in Game1.setSourceParameters. Unfortunately, it seems to me that the sounds moves just on Z axis. But you said that it worked to you, can you then tell me how you tested it?

I just added a bit of code into Game1.Update:

                    case Keys.J:                         listenerPos.x += .1f; break;
                    case Keys.L:                        listenerPos.x -= .1f; break;
                    case Keys.U:                         listenerPos.y += .1f; break;
                    case Keys.O: listenerPos.y-= .1f; break;
Resonance Audio Reverb Test

Here is my test program.
It makes really nice reverb and you can play with it's parameters by changing them manually. The program also activates Source plugin and tries to set it's parameters but it doesn't affect it at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lightsome via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lightsome via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector