Re: Any fello transgender people on here?

Moderation:
ManamonPlayer and Tadej_Grum_2002, I'm going to drop a caution on both of you. This is not a warning. This is not punishment. It's just a friendly reminder to watch your step.
Generally speaking, saying stuff like "I just don't understand why you need a physical transformation" and such is a form of microaggression. I'm hoping that those members of our community who are trans weren't upset by this. It's the sort of thing people who are resistant to the idea say in order to gaslight trans people in small ways. Just...don't do it. You don't have to be trans yourself. You don't have to understand how it works. But your opinion in this case doesn't really matter much.

I'm a CIS male, and I have no idea how it feels to be transgender or bigender or anything along those lines. My gender doesn't matter to me very much, and I have some traits that people have mostly ascribed to females (for instance, I'm fairly emotionally driven, I'm quite empathetic, I have little interest in fighting or many traditionally male things). Basically, I'm not proud of my maleness, it just sort of...is. Anyway, my point here is not to derail the topic; my point is that I don't get any of this. I can't. It's entirely outside of my experience. I can sort of stretch and assume that it's difficult, but I've never felt like a stranger in my own body, so I don't get how this feels on a gut level, and I know that I never really will. As such, I, personally, can't fathom of a need to take hormones or go through sexual reassignment surgery. But that's for me alone, and nobody else. My ignorance is only ignorance; it is not a judgment. Obviously, you folks feel a great enough need to have done what you're doing, and unlike the two people I highlighted above, that's more than good enough for me. Just because I don't get it doesn't mean there's nothing to get. Just because I don't get it doesn't mean that I have a right to approve or disapprove; I do not. It's your life and your choices; if it's right for you, go for it, and I wish you the best of luck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector