Re: Evelyn's Farm: iOS Idle Paranormal Adventure from maker of Nano Empire

Okay, first ending found, and as it took me about five rl hours, that is pretty good going, indeed this one is a longer play than Nano Empire, I think..

Interestingly enough, the ending I got (the first I've seen so far), it was likely the most extreme bad end, but I have ideas of where to go next time, indeed in a way having that end as essentialy a death trap was quite fitting.

My only miner disappointment is that there doesn't seem to be either a record of what endings you've found , or any game plus features to make the second playthru a little different from the first, the way that even games like universal paperclips have, or at least if there are they're possibly hidden, . These were elements missing from Nano empire, which I was hoping to see in Evelyn's farm, since having some sort of achievements to work towards and some rewards for finishing the game multiple times would be a nice insentive to discover all the endings and different story paths, EG perhaps for each new ending you lock you get a boost to either strength, knowledge or money.

Still, I can tell that getting all the endings will be an achievement in itself, even if not one tracked by the game.

In general though, this is awesome! Basically a newly improved nano empire withh characters with distinct personality, a really interesting story, better balanced    gameplay that doesn't make the player invincible in the   endgame and a system of mechanics that is just plane adictive, , , heck I've been up all night playing big_smile.
So a five star from me on the ap store and hope everyone else has as much fun wandering evelyn's farm as I have, and likely will continue to have until I've got all the endings.

Indeed, I'll say from a personal perspective, I'll be doing a lot of sitting around in hospital with my lady this week, so this game will be very welcome.