Re: Any fello transgender people on here?

I actually understand what LordLundin was trying to say here, even if it could've been worded better and I tend to agree. I have nothing against trans people so please don't think I'm trying to be judgmental or anything like that. That being said, I believe society blows this whole thing way out of proportion. If someone doesn't understand being trans or isn't comfortable with the concept for some reason then everyone labels them as a terrible and discriminatory person. The reality of it is that there will always be discrimination but people refusing to educate others about it and getting offended are just as much a part of the problem as those discriminating. I strongly disagree with post 64 though. There's nothing selfish about being trans and from what I heard it's not like you wake up one day and decide to do it just so you can get back at your parents or something ridiculous like that. Sure, there are some parents who might kick their child out for it but come on, shameful and sad life? If you actually see it that way then I really hope you don't have kids in case they're trans. You're doing absolutely nothing productive by trying to make people feel bad for something that is entirely out of their control.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Allie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector