Re: Any fello transgender people on here?

Fully agree with 69-70 here. I've wanted Deathstar out of this community for ages now. The claim that she would arbitrarily restrict transitioning is as laughable as Congresses attempt to arbitrarily set a lower bound on the age to use cell phones. (Yes, one member (or was it a group of them?) did try that. Unsurprisingly, it failed. Now that was something to laugh heartily about.) It doesn't help that she continues to bash, over and over and without due cause, the moderators... at every damn chance she gets. If I were one of the mods I'd definitely be calling her out for character assassination at this point, and that's excluding her latest attack on (clearly) something she knows nothing about.
Deathstar, you did see the article I linked to a few posts back, along with the Google search query I used to find that article, right? Perhaps you should read it, and use that query to learn more, and make an "informed" opinion... instead of attempting to do anything you can to make yourself look "educated" when you, in fact, aren't on this matter (or, really, many other matters you've tried to start fires with, from what I've noticed). If you were in any other community, you would've been permabanned ages ago for your behavior.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Allie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector