Re: Any fello transgender people on here?

SLJ, great post. I'd just like to add something, just like being gay has no effect on who you really are as a person, your personality, etc, the same is also true of transgender people. Sure, we change as we transition, partly because of hormones, partly because of our trying to live like the opasit gender more, but our main characteristics don't change at all. In the end we're all just people just trying to live our lives the way we feel we aught to live them. The same is true of gay / bisexual people, this is coming from someone who is the latter. If you bumped into me on the street now you might be able to tell I'm trans because I haven't started hormones yet so still appear quite masculin in my appearance, and you could probably use that to guess as to my sexuality. A few months back though, before I had came out publicly and when it was still between me and some close friends / family, you wouldn't have any idea I'm bisexual, and not just because I was in a relationship with a girl at the time, but because I'm just the same as anyone else accept for the fact I'm attracted by both sexes, there are things about both that I love.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector