Re: my new podcast gaming in the dark

Hey there guys. I've been doing a lot of thinking about the title for my new podcast and I took something into consideration that was said on here on one of the threads awhile back. Someone had said that this being the 21st century, that putting the word blind in a title was very limiting or something along those lines. Well I thought a lot about that and I quite frankly agree with that statement. So what do you think of the name gaming without sight? it would still have the same exact concept about teaching the sighted community about blind gaming and audio gaming to let them know it's actually a thing, but this podcast would also allow our sighted counterparts to come in and participate and ask questions and learn. So what do you guys think about that title. If that one isn't too popular, I am of course more than willing to listen to suggestions but if this one sounds okay, Gaming without sight, let me know that too. Have a wonderful day to you all and thank you so much for your help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DyingMoose93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DyingMoose93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector