Re: my new podcast gaming in the dark

I have anchor both on my iPhone and my iPad. I don’t have a laptop right now unfortunately. Mine was too old and so I decided to get rid of it. I will say that recording on the iPhone doesn’t seem like a bad way to go, although I will admit that the first two episodes I did or walk-throughs and voiceover was not audible when it was played back. So from that point on After I had tested anchor on the iPad and found that voiceover was audible when playing back the recording for doing solo walk-throughs going forward I will use my iPad to record and my phone to play the actual game or vice versa. One more thing. If there’s anyone who would like to be on my show please send me an email and I will get back to you. I’d like to have people on my show as often as I can, because I think it adds variety to the show.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DyingMoose93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector