Re: A story

I feel like, and this is just my personally opinion:
This topic should be closed, to prevent it from being displayed up front for everyone to see. Material of this type should probably not be allowed here, but as of right now that is not in the rules. So my suggestion would be to create a rule against this kind of thing, and then close the topic with a final moderation post stating that the new rule would be implemented and that anyone who did this again would be responsible for the consequences or whatever. I don't think that this op should be punished in any way though, since he didn't break a rule, but if he does similar again it should be added to the rules so he can get punished. This kind of graphic description of rape and murder shouldn't be allowed on this type of forum though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector