Re: A story

What I have noticed about this person is that he creates such topics for some or the other reason and when people start telling him the reasons why he is wrong and shouldn't do it, he either doesn't respond or he does respond but doesn't understand why he's wrong. I think that there would be no point in telling him what to do if he wants to ignore it. Till now, he should have understood his mistake. If I was in his place, I would have even apologised for this. And as many people said, there should be no way that a ten or 12 year old kid knows about such things and posts them.
What I would advice you Christian is to think hard about what you wrote and then see why so many people disagreed with you. If this is what he writes when he is boared, then I would shudder to think what he writes when he is angry or sad... nooooooooo! Putting that sarcasm aside, I have said what I wanted to and it's now all up to you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector