Re: Request a name change version 2

@Jaidon Of the Caribbean I will not be changing your name because you recently had a name change.
@adel.spence I'm wondering if it might be better to change your name to the one you requested, but using English characters, only because if a person doesn't have the Japanese language pack their screen reader will just start saying letter one nine two and will keep on saying random letters and numbers, and when that happens, it could take ages per post. It's been a while since I've played the Bokurano Daiboukenn series, so I think I'd need someone to come in here with the English characters so we can do this correctly. NOte, I'm looking forthe English spelling, not an English translation. Plus, it's up to Adel if they'd like me to do this or not, so I am going to wait for them to answer first.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Tadej_Grum_2002 via Audiogames-reflector