Re: Request a name change version 2

Hi,
One more thing so I don't mess this up, regarding the format of the name. I wanna make sure you can still access the account so I want to get the formatting right. Sorry if I'm being a pest, but would you like it as the way you wrote it, i.e: gaki underline space shonen, gaki underline shonen, or gaki space shonen?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Tadej_Grum_2002 via Audiogames-reflector