Re: Bulwark in the City of Flesh

I've had no stuttering sounds or lag so far but I should maybe try it out on my laptop which isn't specked out to hell. interestingly though somebody mentioned they had trouble with a system using a GTX 1050. I have the 1050TI and again no issues. I do have 32gb of ram but one slight glitch I noticed was running the game with jaws in the background. wasn't huge but I went to settings centre and made a new config that put jaws in sleep mode while playing and that helped a lot. also stopped it blocking certain keys.

would be nice to have the option to play the game with video and sound support though. from what I can tell it's one or the other.