Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable (video 12), by Ebon Sky Studios

hello
i m copy original message from Ebon Sky Studios
"
Hi Everyone, it’s Paul From Ebon Sky Studios. I was hoping to get a video out before the end of the month to show off a few new features. However, I’ve been non stop all week with Sable and haven’t had a chance to work on the video yet. I just wanted to let you all know i definitly havne’t forgotten. I still intend to get a video done and hope to get it posted here in the next few days"