Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable (video 12), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi Everyone,

We’ve just uploaded a new video for you all, thanks to the previous poster for putting up the link (you beat me to it hahaha). Sorry it’s been a little quiet from us recently, the whole teams been nonstop busy working away . I’ve been busily adding the last couple of features to Sable and the Sable prototype is now finally feature complete. I’ve been keen to finish the work I’m doing on Sable so we can move into the next phase, take Sable from pre alpha into alpha and start some external QA testing on Sable, we’re almost at that stage, not quite yet but there is some info about this at the end of the video  and as soon as we do start looking for those testers we’ll be sure to post the invite out here and on our social media pages. Anyway, back to the latest video, it shows off some previously unseen features and some new features too. The video is a little longer than usual , as it shows off quite a few bits. Its planned to be a two part video, this is part one, I’ll record and get out part 2 in the next  couple of weeks which will be a play  through of everything created in this video. Link to the video for anyone who hasn’t already got it is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CktNdGcV86A

Hope you all enjoy this latest  video, I had fun making it and look forward to doing the playthrough of everything created in the video.

PaulLemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/