Re: things for a laugh when you live or are on your own

wow, @4 you are always so chock full of amazing advice, thanks. I will have to save some money to get all of this you have mentioned, but for the time being I think flipping has actually worked well for me in these days, as long as you are careful and just like anything else, practice practice practice. I get chicken breast right now without really burning myself. Thankfully mine is a rather long, wide cooking pan with a handle with a lot of surface area, so that makes things so much easier anyway.
Oh, By the way, if I get an electric grill or griddle, must it really be from the George Foreman brand? or is there a specific name for these that are double sided? I ask because i have read some reviews and I think it could always do better, or maybe I am looking up the wrong models. Or, what about a pan you can just close completely and flip over the stove top?
And oh that tale about the pigs flying...
I once went to the freezer to make some juice, and got out what I thought was fruit pulp. So I very confidently broke some of that frozen thing and threw it into water in the blender and then poured it in a glass and mixed with a small amount of sugar .. then I almost puked. What I got out was a frozen sauce you can put on food for several kinds of spices to enhance meats and such.