Re: Gorilla's Playthrough

Juan, I remember Manhunt!  Great game, and really appreciate your comments.
Flame, those are solid choices, and I remember Until the end of Time.  Great game. On the PS4 I have a different iteration of Star Ocean called Integrity & Faithlesness, still unplayed.
Moaddye, Final Fantasy titles are surely contenders.  The next playthrough may actually be a FF game due to the voting we had on another forum.  FF15 in particular is looking like it would work well with this format, strong option.

The poll we had is here.  I'll be doing at least one of the titles that were already voted upon.  But please feel free to vote on an existing one, or add a new one if you like:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nGWfi3 … 7w_Wc/edit

It's basically to get ideas for the future, gauge interest, and see which ones work with the format.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector