Re: AVG and games are getting on my wic

If you don't wanna pay for your device to be secure, then install linux. If you don't wanna install linux, because you use windows programs, and don't trust MS, like I do (I actually have ubuntu installed on another partition), then just take control of your shit, disable defender, and run whatever goddamn security program you want. Microsoft has a track record about not being the greatest with security compared to 3rd party AV/AM developers. And why not pay for them? Malwarebytes never ripped me off, they make a good product and need funds to keep it ticking and up to date. This is the real world, you shouldn't expect people to give a shit about you just because they "should."