Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hi, I want to point your attention to the Bladestorm article in the article section, because is very interesting and some things are very related to improve the use of Shadow Line. For example, if you install clip copy, with f12 you can copy last sentence using Nvda to clipboard. It is very useful, for example, in the first screen of Shadow Line, in which things aren't copied automatically. Or, if you install from scratch a new Shadow Line version, you can set correct options without problems.
Another cool thing is the program textgamepatch. Copying two files in Shadow Line folder, you don't have to switch anymore to japanese keyboard, and for me is useful because when closed Shadow Line, I Always forgot to switch to my default keyboard smile.
Good gaming!
Ambro