Re: Something I think must be said.

Yes Nocturnous. I was refurring to how you said she doesn't like you humour. Noted for future references. I remember an episode of Nathan for You. Don't know if you heard of it, but he was helping a guy with caracature or whatever its called. The guy wrote something about Nathan's grandfather and Nathan was offended because his grandfather was a war hero.
Hell! Knowing your situation with your wife being ill, i shouldn't have posted that or at least have modified it.
@Simba, Germany used to be a monarchy. I think it started in either 1848, after the Germanic tribes unified to form Germany, or either in the 1860's. It wasn't a king, but a kaiser. Kaisher Whelhelm sorry if I misspelt that, I'm rubbish at spelling things that's not English. I'm pretty ok with spanish though. Anyhow, william 2 was the Kaiser of Germany from the 1880's, to the end of the Imperial war. Then, the Vimark republic was formed, then Hitler became Chancellor in 1933, signed the inabling act, then germany split in 1944, then unified again in 1989, after a translation error. Then we arrive at the Germany we knowww and love is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector